Last Updated: April 27, 2022
By “personal information,” we mean information that uniquely identifies an individual, such as your name, or email address or government-issued identification number (such as your driver’s license number or social security number); your unique financial information, such as your credit card number; and information that we link to your unique identifier(s) or unique financial information. If information is de-linked or de-identified, we do not consider it to be personal information. For example, a postal address would not be personal information if it were included in a list of addresses without names or other unique identifiers. Business information (such as the name of a business or the business address or phone number) is not personal information.
Information We Collect
Information You Give to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, address, contact number, and other information when you make a service request or otherwise upload content that includes personal information.
Information We Collect Automatically
Automatically collected information may include:
- Log Information and Analytics. We may log information such as IP address, time zone, access times, operating system, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), and the web page you visited before navigating to our Services. We may collect information about your use of our Services, such as clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations.
- Usage and Session Information. We may collect usage information, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay, which links they click on, and how, when and how often they order particular services, and session information, such as mouse actions, pages visited, screen actions and other interaction patterns.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and, if your device allows us to do so, location data.
- Transaction Information. When you shop for or purchase a service through us, we collect information about the transaction, such as the date and location of the service request.
- Emails. When you receive emails from us, we collect information about whether and when you opened the email, whether you clicked on the images and links in the email, and whether your computer or mobile device is capable of receiving HTML-based email.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
OneTwoDreamHome obtains personal information from third-party data providers and public sources. We may match the personal information you provide directly to us (for example, your email address) with information obtained from other sources (such as your name, telephone number, and mailing address).
Aggregate and Anonymized Information
Categories of Personal Information Collected
OneTwoDreamHome collects the following categories of personal information from the categories of sources described above. We consider this information to be personal information to the extent that it is information that uniquely identifies you, is unique financial information, or is linked to your unique identifier(s), or if it is defined as personal information by applicable state law.
|Identifiers||Real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, email address, phone number, date of birth, or other similar identifiers.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California customer records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Name and telephone number.Address (in states that designate a postal address as personal information, such as California).Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||None.|
|Commercial information||Records of services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with the website, application, or advertisement while using or interacting with the website.|
|Professional or employment-related information||None.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.||None.|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||None.|
How We Use the Information We Collect
In general, we use the information we collect to operate our business, including:
- To provide the Services.
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites.
- To market products and services from us and our business partners, to optimize marketing campaigns, and to analyze their effectiveness, distribution and reach.
- To develop new products and services.
- To detect, investigate and address technical issues, security incidents, fraudulent transactions, abuse, violations of our agreements and policies, and illegal activities.
- To comply with our legal obligations and legal process.
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for.
- To update, expand and analyze our records.
- To carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable internal purposes related to the Services, the services you purchase through us or your ongoing relationship with us.
- To perform other business purposes described at the time the information is collected or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws.
OneTwoDreamHome will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How We Share Information
Companies Providing Services to OneTwoDreamHome
We share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers that are providing business services to OneTwoDreamHome. For instance, we may share information about you with a third-party service provider that hosts the Properties, provides call center or other customer service, sends out emails, serves ads to you on the Properties or on a third-party platform, or monitors or analyzes Services data. Such companies will have access to personal information only as necessary to carry out their work and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We share your personal information when you direct us to do something that requires its disclosure or when you otherwise provide your consent. For example, if you request information or services offered by service providers, we may provide your personal information to them in connection with your request.
OneTwoDreamHome Business Partners
We share your personal information in connection with Services offered to you in conjunction with our business partners or in connection with partner programs or promotions. We may share personal information with these third parties to provide data marketing services, such as helping clients to enhance customer files and provide their customers and prospective customers with better service, improved offerings, and special promotions.
Compliance with Laws and Policies; Protection of Rights
We may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, to cooperate with government or law enforcement, or to avoid legal liability; to resolve complaints or disputes; to investigate and resolve technical issues, security incidents, fraud, abuse, and illegal activities; if we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies; or to protect the rights, reputation, safety and property of OneTwoDreamHome or others.
We may disclose personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business or in a bankruptcy, liquidation, dissolution or similar transaction. In the event that we are acquired in such a transaction, our collected information would be one of the transferred assets.
We do not consider business information to be personal information. Accordingly, we may share business names, owner/proprietor names, business contact information and other information with third parties for any purpose.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed
In the last 12 months, OneTwoDreamHome has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
|Category of Information||Category of Third Parties|
|Identifiers||Companies providing business services to usThird parties upon a request by you that requires disclosureOneTwoDreamHome partners|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Companies providing business services to usThird parties upon a request by you that requires disclosureOneTwoDreamHome partners|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Companies providing business services to usThird parties upon a request by you that requires disclosureOneTwoDreamHome partners|
|Commercial Information||Companies providing business services to usThird parties upon a request by you that requires disclosureOneTwoDreamHome partners|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Companies providing business services to us|
|Professional or employment-related information||None|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||None|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||None|
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to restrict access to your personal information and help protect it from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no such measure is 100% secure.
Third-Party Websites or Services
The Properties may contain links to other third-party websites and services, either directly or through advertisements on the Properties. OneTwoDreamHome is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of websites operated by third parties, including our advertising partners and networks. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites and services before providing any information to them.
Managing Your Personal Information
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics when using our web-based services, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Receiving emails and direct mail from OneTwoDreamHome is completely voluntary, and you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. Please allow up to 10 business days to process any opt-out request.
Please note that even if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about service orders that you have submitted.
Communications By Third Parties
To opt out from receiving promotional communications from a Porch Group Company or other third party, or to make requests regarding your personal information or other information held by them, you should contact them directly.
Children and Our Services
Our Services are not directed to children, and you may not use our Services if you are under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 16, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
Your California Resident Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information, including:
- The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected about them and the categories of sources from which we got the information (see Information We Collect);
- The right to know the business purposes for which we’ve shared their personal information (see How We Use Information We Collect);
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared their personal information (see How We Share Information We Collect);
- The right to access the specific pieces of their personal information we’ve collected and to request that we delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions (see below);
- The right to opt out of the sale of their personal information (see below); and
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA privacy rights.
For purposes of these rights, “sold” and “business purpose” have the meanings given in the CCPA. For example, if you submit an opt-out request, you will not be opted out from transactions that the CCPA does not deem to be sales. In addition, please note that the CCPA does not require us to delete personal information that we need to maintain for certain purposes.
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, you may submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us toll free at 1-866-467-8688 or
- Visiting our webpage at www.OneTwoDreamHome.com/ccpa-request
Only you, or someone that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We will work to respond to a consumer request within 15 business days (for opt-out requests) or 45 calendar days (for deletion and access requests) of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a request unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will notify you and explain our decision before completing your request.
Your Nevada Resident Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain kinds of personal information (such as name, physical address, email address, telephone number and other personal information collected through a website) to purchasers that will then license or sell the covered information to additional persons. You can exercise this right by emailing us at support@OneTwoDreamHome.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request.” Nevada law specifies various transactions that are excluded from the definition of “sale”; if you exercise this opt-out right, you will not be opted out from transactions that the law does not deem to be sales.
OneTwoDreamHome retains personal information as long as it is needed for business or legal purposes.
Governing Law; Visitors Residing Outside the United States
Additional Information or Assistance
Please address comments or questions to support@OneTwoDreamHome.com.